Polyglycan® is a patented formulation designed to replace lost or damaged synovial fluid. It contains naturally-occurring components of the synovia that play a central role in maintaining the homeostatic environment of the joint.
- Glycosaminoglycans are important components of all extracellular tissue structures including cartilage and synovial fluid.
- The active components in Polyglycan® show viscoelastic and polyionic properties similar in nature to synovial fluid.
- The patented 3-component formula has demonstrated characteristics beyond any of these components used individually.
- Help replenish lost synovial fluid with naturally occurring elements
- Assist in normalization of synovial fluid viscosity
- May be used for post-surgical lavage of the joint cavity and surfaces
|List No||Unit Package||Case Size|
|1POL009||6 x 2.5 mL vials||60|